Top Ten Signs You’re Golfing Too Much
- When you pick up something off the floor, you have to lean on your putter
- The only number on your speed dial is 1-800-TEETIME.
- You have your priorities in order: food, shelter, greens fees, job.
- You dream you go to prison but still get conjugal visits with your driver.
- You tell the lost motorist that the gas station is only a par 4 away on the left.
- You’d like to take off your glove but hey, why bother?
- Whenever you see a hole in the ground, you squat, squint and read the line.
- You’re vaguely aware of living with a woman, allegedly your wife
- You ask the shopper ahead in the checkout line if you can play through.
- Before you pick up the salt shaker, you mark its position with a dime.
© Clark Peterson author of The Goober's Guide To Golf